Friday, December 6, 2013

GREETINGS!

Welcome to these collection of posts under PAYAK that speaks of my transfiguring experiences when I visited Chareidi Country in the summer of 2011.  I wonder what brought you to my site - word of mouth, my website at Xlibris, or Google search.  However way you have arrived, A WARM WELCOME TO YOU and please stay a while. Be at ease. Come into a stance of stillness and enter the context of the narratives and the reflections.  Follow the dates of the posts  which started on July 23, 2011 to acquire a chronological perspective of the events.  Let me know how you experienced the brave claims I made.  May your own meditations find you transformed as well.   It will mean a lot to me that I can count you amongst my visitors so please post a comment.  I thank you for your time and effort.

Read. Ponder. Be The Peace.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invitation to read your essays. Admist my busy days, I often long to be quiet and have the opportunity to immerse myself in reading that would transform and inspire me to work towards a better me. I look forward to reading your essays. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just might be the "journey" that I need to further understand my place in life. There's not a better way to look at life than from someone else's perspective be it worldly and/or spiritual. Thank you for sharing your reflections.

    ReplyDelete